Printed Batwing Sleeve Dress
DESCRIPTION + DETAILS
Please note that this item is final sale
- 100% Polyester
- Lightweight Anti-Wrinkle Synthetic
- Ultra Stretch Fabric
- Curve Friendly
We offer free tracked shipping to both the USA + Canada. Processing takes up to 3 business days for free shipping. (Priority or Express orders are fulfilled the same business day if placed before 12pm MST, or the next business day if placed after.)
Free Tracked Shipping via Canada Post: 4-10 business days nationwide; 3-6 days within Alberta (Free)Local Pickup: live in Calgary or coming to visit? Come on down to our storefront on 17th Ave! :) (Free)
Xpresspost via Canada Post: 2-4 business days nationwide; next business day within Alberta (8.99)
UPS Standard: 1-4 business days (note: not available in Alberta) (22.99)
Free Tracked Ground Shipping: 5-8 business days via USPS (Free)
Priority Shipping: 2-4 business days through USPS (7.99)
Express Shipping: 2-day shipping through DHL and FedEx (18.99)(please place before 12pm MST)
AUSTRALIA + NEW ZEALAND:
International Tracked Parcel - via Canada Post - shipping is calculated at checkout, so it can fluctuate, but this is usually about $20 and takes about 3-4 weeks
General Return Policy/Eligibility:
- We are happy to offer a store credit, exchange, or refund return on most orders for up to 30 days after delivery. :) Returns requested after this period will not be accepted.
- Please note, for refund returns, $7.99 is deducted from the refund for the cost of return shipping. This is waived for store credit returns or exchanges. In fact, store credit returns get a 10% bonus reward!
- Items must be unworn and in original condition.
- Please note: items that have been marked down are FINAL SALE.
- We currently support return labels for the US and Canada; if you are returning an item from outside the US or Canada, we'll happily refund it/exchange it/etc once received, but kindly ask that you mail it to us.
2. Select the return reason;
3. Select what kind of return (store credit, refund, or exchange); and
4. Submit! A return label will be emailed to you shortly.
Print off that label, attach it to your package (smaller is better!), and drop it off at any Canada Post location near you. We'll notify you once we've received it here in Calgary to inspect it. Once we've approved it is indeed in original condition, we will issue your refund, store credit, or exchange, and you're all set!
- Machine wash cold + hang to dry. If the item has sequins, rhinestones, pearls, or any other embellishments, put inside a mesh laundry bag for delicates.
Sterling Silver/Gold Jewelry:
- Please click the link below + follow our suggestions to keep your bling bling-ing. HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KATE HEWKO
- Our costume jewelry is made of nickel-free alloy.
- Remove before washing dishes or doing laundry
- Don't wear jewelry in a pool or hot tub.
- Don't use jewelry cleaner.
- Lotion and perfumes can cause plating to wear off quickly.
- To avoid your jewelry catching on your clothing and getting damaged, put your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and remove before you take your clothes off.
YOU'LL LOVE THESE
Level up your look.
- KPKwynn P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Love love love it.
- JPJessica P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I'm not one to write reviews, but I wanted to take this opportunity to thank KH, for creating this masterpiece dress! I'm really glad I found this gem!
The construction concept is very clever. The fabric is a shape-shifting mix between a paper lantern and a slinky ;) I was a bit nervous about it, so I added a belt for a little extra security, but it kept its shape when I wore it for 6 hours to a special occasion, in the humidity near the beach. I get really self conscious, but I felt confident and comfortable in it! I usually wear M or L and the size fit me the way I wanted.
It's cool/avant-garde, artistic, but still modest and classy.
- NLNatalie Le B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it!
I just couldn’t resist the colours of this beautiful dress!! But oh!! When I received it!! I’ve worn it with sandals and I’ve worn it with ankle boots.. both looked fantastic. 5’2 a little curvaceous.. 50 years young.. yes! To the dress!!!
- MMaritzaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoOh yeah…
This dress drapped my body really well. As a plus size girlie I was worried to would cling or just make me look wider. I started with the black and white dress then went back and got the coral one. I get loads of compliments and wear it with heels or sandals for a more casual look. The material isn’t very breathable so i would stay away from wearing it in hot temperatures. It’s unusual so I would say the dress is timeless!
- HDHeather D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Everything for Kate Hewko is amazing and as advertised. Love this dress!