Lace Trim Mesh Socks
Poly Spandex Blend
- Machine wash cold + hang to dry. If the item has sequins, rhinestones, pearls, or any other embellishments, put inside a mesh laundry bag for delicates.
Sterling Silver/Gold Jewelry:
- Please click the link below + follow our suggestions to keep your bling bling-ing. HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KATE HEWKO
- Our costume jewelry is made of nickel-free alloy.
- Remove before washing dishes or doing laundry
- Don't wear jewelry in a pool or hot tub.
- Don't use jewelry cleaner.
- Lotion and perfumes can cause plating to wear off quickly.
- To avoid your jewelry catching on your clothing and getting damaged, put your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and remove before you take your clothes off.
We offer free tracked shipping to both the USA + Canada. Processing takes up to 3 business days for free shipping. (Xpresspost/UPS are fulfilled the same business day if placed before 12pm MST, or the next business day if placed after.)
If you have an event in the next 7 calendar days, we highly recommend using UPS instead of USPS.
Free Tracked Shipping via Canada Post: 4-10 business days nationwide; 3-6 days within Alberta (Free)
Local Pickup: live in Calgary or coming to visit? Come on down to our storefront on 17th Ave! :) (Free)
Xpresspost via Canada Post: 2-4 business days nationwide; next business day within Alberta (8.99)
UPS Standard: 1-4 business days (note: not available in Alberta) (22.99)
1. Free Tracked Shipping via USPS: 6-10 business days (Free)
2. U.S.P.S. Expedited Parcel: 4-8 business days (7.99)
3. UPS Standard: 4-6 business days (14.99)
4. UPS Expedited: 2-5 business days (35.99) (please place before 12pm MST; must be dropped off at the airport by 3pm)
5. UPS Express: 2 business days (55.00) (please place before 12pm MST)
AUSTRALIA + NEW ZEALAND:
International Tracked Parcel - via Canada Post - shipping is calculated at checkout, so it can fluctuate, but this is usually about $20 and takes about 3-4 weeks
- We are happy to offer exchanges and returns on most orders for up to 30 days after delivery. :) Returns sent after this period will not be accepted.
- Items must be unworn and in original condition.
- Please note: items that have been marked down are FINAL SALE.
We are happy to offer a STORE CREDIT, EXCHANGE, or REFUND within 30 days of delivery. (Store credit returns and exchanges are eligible for free return shipping!)
Please note, for refunds, $7.99 (for Canadian returns) or $9.99 (for US returns) is deducted from the refund for the cost of return shipping. This is waived for store credit returns or exchanges. Additionally, get a 10% bonus if you choose store credit!
Print off that label, attach it to your package (smaller is better!), and drop it off at any Canada Post/USPS location. We'll notify you once we've received it here in Calgary to inspect it. Once we've approved it is indeed in original condition, we will issue your refund, store credit, or exchange, and you're all set!
If this doesn't cover it, feel free to contact us.
I NEED MORE HELP. WHO DO I CONTACT?
We got you! For pre-purchase questions, email email@example.com. For post-purchase help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us by phone anytime Monday to Friday between 10am - 5pm Mountain Time at (587) 356-1229.
HOW DOES YOUR SIZING WORK?
Each item has unique measurements, as each item has it's own fit. A "general size guide" doesn't ever truly work in the fashion world because of fabric and fit (stretch, oversized, bodycon, tailored, etc.). Make sure to measure yourself and reference the tape icon on each product page to get the best fit.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
On average, orders with free shipping take 1-3 business days to fulfill and 4-6 business days to ship within Canada (or 6-10 business days for the US). In a rush? Expedited shipping options are available! You can read our full shipping page here.
HOW DO I USE MY REWARDS?
Log in or Sign up for a rewards account here. Any available rewards will be listed in your account. To redeem your available rewards just copy the rewards code provided in your account, and paste that code in the box labeled "Gift card or discount code" at checkout.
How DO I Return My Items?
Easy! Simply log in with your order number and email address to our returns portal, found here. It’ll automatically email you a return label — drop that off at any post office and you’re good to go! You can read our full return policy here.
WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?
We work with partners all over the world, but as a rule of thumb, most of our clothing is made in China and most of our jewelry is made in Mexico. We only work with manufacturers we trust to make sure all our clothes are made in line with our values.
WHAT'S YOUR SUSTAINABILITY POLICY?
You can read all about our efforts here. :)
WHO'S KATE HEWKO?
Kate Hewko is a mom of three kids (and two weiner dogs), natural-born entrepreneur, and lover of cool sh*t. Marrying her degree in economics with her diploma in fashion marketing, she’s been hustling in fashion ever since. In 2016, she started designing jewelry and opened a shop — where people immediately started asking for clothes to complete the look. That’s when she started her own private label, Kate Hewko, that you know and love today. Kate’s not designing each piece, but consider her your fashion fairy godmother who finds the coolest sh*t and elevates your look. Every item has been personally curated by Kate, reflecting her rebel spirit and eye for the new.