Multi Color Camo Layering Piece
DESCRIPTION + DETAILS
Stay stylishly camouflaged in this Multi Color Camo layering piece! With it's unique blend of vibrant colors, you're sure to stand out in any crowd, and definitely not blend in with nature. Rock the vibe and be noticed! Heck Yeah!
- 88% polyester; 12% spandex
- One size does not fit all! Please double check measurements.
- Side Pockets
- Wide Sleeves
- Super Soft
We offer free tracked shipping to both the USA + Canada. Processing takes up to 3 business days for free shipping. (Priority or Express orders are fulfilled the same business day if placed before 12pm MST, or the next business day if placed after.)
Free Tracked Shipping via Canada Post: 4-10 business days nationwide; 3-6 days within Alberta (Free)Local Pickup: live in Calgary or coming to visit? Come on down to our storefront on 17th Ave! :) (Free)
Xpresspost via Canada Post: 2-4 business days nationwide; next business day within Alberta (8.99)
UPS Standard: 1-4 business days (note: not available in Alberta) (22.99)
Free Tracked Ground Shipping: 5-8 business days via USPS (Free)
Priority Shipping: 2-4 business days through USPS (7.99)
Express Shipping: 2-day shipping through DHL and FedEx (18.99)(please place before 12pm MST)
AUSTRALIA + NEW ZEALAND:
International Tracked Parcel - via Canada Post - shipping is calculated at checkout, so it can fluctuate, but this is usually about $20 and takes about 3-4 weeks
General Return Policy/Eligibility:
- We are happy to offer a store credit, exchange, or refund return on most orders for up to 30 days after delivery. :) Returns requested after this period will not be accepted.
- Please note, for refund returns, $7.99 is deducted from the refund for the cost of return shipping. This is waived for store credit returns or exchanges. In fact, store credit returns get a 10% bonus reward!
- Items must be unworn and in original condition.
- Please note: items that have been marked down are FINAL SALE.
- We currently support return labels for the US and Canada; if you are returning an item from outside the US or Canada, we'll happily refund it/exchange it/etc once received, but kindly ask that you mail it to us.
2. Select the return reason;
3. Select what kind of return (store credit, refund, or exchange); and
4. Submit! A return label will be emailed to you shortly.
Print off that label, attach it to your package (smaller is better!), and drop it off at any Canada Post location near you. We'll notify you once we've received it here in Calgary to inspect it. Once we've approved it is indeed in original condition, we will issue your refund, store credit, or exchange, and you're all set!
- Machine wash cold + hang to dry. If the item has sequins, rhinestones, pearls, or any other embellishments, put inside a mesh laundry bag for delicates.
Sterling Silver/Gold Jewelry:
- Please click the link below + follow our suggestions to keep your bling bling-ing. HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KATE HEWKO
- Our costume jewelry is made of nickel-free alloy.
- Remove before washing dishes or doing laundry
- Don't wear jewelry in a pool or hot tub.
- Don't use jewelry cleaner.
- Lotion and perfumes can cause plating to wear off quickly.
- To avoid your jewelry catching on your clothing and getting damaged, put your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and remove before you take your clothes off.
- RDRONDA D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNope not his one
Beautiful bright and vibrant print butMaterial is very robe like.. collar is just floppy and the hem at bottom does not lay smooth/straight. Iv tried leaving this review 3 times. Hopefully this one is posted
- RDRONDA D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoNope. Not this one
I own many KH items and Iv never been disappointed by the quality vs price… BUT this one is a definite no. The material is very old school robe like.. the collar is just floppy and the bottom hem is kinda puffy ( it don’t lay smooth). The print is nice..bold and vibrant but that’s it.
- RDRONDA D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoDefinitely a miss
Let me start by saying I own many KH pieces and Iv always been satisfied with the quality/price.. BUT this One Is a NO. The print is nice and vibrant but the fabric reminds me of my grandmother’s robes. Soft and flimsy… while that may be ok for some things .. this doesn’t require a 160 price tag. The collar is floppy and the hem at bottom is somewhat puffy because there’s no structure at all in fabric. Too bad because the print rocks.
Sadly I returned but Iam still a huge fan of KH!