We offer free tracked shipping to both the USA + Canada. Processing takes up to 3 business days for free shipping. (Priority or Express orders are fulfilled the same business day if placed before 12pm MST, or the next business day if placed after.)
Free Tracked Shipping via Canada Post: 4-10 business days nationwide; 3-6 days within Alberta (Free)
Local Pickup: live in Calgary or coming to visit? Come on down to our storefront on 17th Ave! :) (Free)
Xpresspost via Canada Post: 2-4 business days nationwide; next business day within Alberta (8.99)
UPS Standard: 1-4 business days (note: not available in Alberta) (22.99)
Free Tracked Ground Shipping: 5-8 business days via USPS (Free)
Priority Shipping: 2-4 business days through USPS (7.99)
Express Shipping: 2-day shipping through DHL and FedEx (18.99) (please place before 12pm MST)
AUSTRALIA + NEW ZEALAND:
International Tracked Parcel - via Canada Post - shipping is calculated at checkout, so it can fluctuate, but this is usually about $20 and takes about 3-4 weeks
General Return Policy/Eligibility:
- We are happy to offer a store credit, exchange, or refund return on most orders for up to 30 days after delivery. :) Returns requested after this period will not be accepted.
- Please note, for refund returns, $7.99 is deducted from the refund for the cost of return shipping. This is waived for store credit returns or exchanges. In fact, store credit returns get a 10% bonus reward!
- Items must be unworn and in original condition.
- Please note: items that have been marked down are FINAL SALE.
- We currently support return labels for the US and Canada; if you are returning an item from outside the US or Canada, we'll happily refund it/exchange it/etc once received, but kindly ask that you mail it to us.
2. Select the return reason;
3. Select what kind of return (store credit, refund, or exchange); and
4. Submit! A return label will be emailed to you shortly.
Print off that label, attach it to your package (smaller is better!), and drop it off at any Canada Post location near you. We'll notify you once we've received it here in Calgary to inspect it. Once we've approved it is indeed in original condition, we will issue your refund, store credit, or exchange, and you're all set!
- Machine wash cold + hang to dry. If the item has sequins, rhinestones, pearls, or any other embellishments, put inside a mesh laundry bag for delicates.
Sterling Silver/Gold Jewelry:
- Please click the link below + follow our suggestions to keep your bling bling-ing. HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KATE HEWKO
- Our costume jewelry is made of nickel-free alloy.
- Remove before washing dishes or doing laundry
- Don't wear jewelry in a pool or hot tub.
- Don't use jewelry cleaner.
- Lotion and perfumes can cause plating to wear off quickly.
- To avoid your jewelry catching on your clothing and getting damaged, put your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and remove before you take your clothes off.
- KAKate A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
This jumpsuit is awesome. Super fun cut.
- LLLola L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
Can’t wait to wear. I feel very hip in this cool piece:)
- RLRobin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Another PERFECT jumpsuit from KH. I started with the oversized one and had to have this one as soon as it came in stock.
I'm very short (5'2) and quite curvy on the bottom (48" hip) so I'm always a little nervous buying stuff like this online but it's insanely good. It's loose, flattering, the khaki colour is stunning, POCKETS, and looks chic as hell with a belt and the chunky shrug sweater.
Might have to grab it in black too because it's too easy to wear.
- MLMaureen Linton L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
I have been hoping and praying this jumpsuit would come back in stock. I have kicked myself many times for not getting it. I have the other style with sleeves and it’s one of my all time favs! This one feels a bit sexier and can be worn in any season if you layer! It is also super comfortable. I LOVE it 😍
- FFFernanda F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I was on the fence with this one... WOW!!! it looks AWESOME on me! I am sooooooo happy! I am 5'3' and it's perfect!