Single Rivet Asymmetrical Top
DESCRIPTION + DETAILS
This ultra-soft shirt is the perfect choice for when you want to stand out and make a statement. Its unique cut and single metal rivet give it a stylish edge. Don't be afraid to rock the look!
- Cotton Poly Blend
- One size does not fit all! Please double check measurements
- Model is 5'8
We offer free tracked shipping to both the USA + Canada. Processing takes up to 3 business days for free shipping. (Priority or Express orders are fulfilled the same business day if placed before 12pm MST, or the next business day if placed after.)
Free Tracked Shipping via Canada Post: 4-10 business days nationwide; 3-6 days within Alberta (Free)Local Pickup: live in Calgary or coming to visit? Come on down to our storefront on 17th Ave! :) (Free)
Xpresspost via Canada Post: 2-4 business days nationwide; next business day within Alberta (8.99)
UPS Standard: 1-4 business days (note: not available in Alberta) (22.99)
Free Tracked Ground Shipping: 5-8 business days via USPS (Free)
Priority Shipping: 2-4 business days through USPS (7.99)
Express Shipping: 2-day shipping through DHL and FedEx (18.99)(please place before 12pm MST)
AUSTRALIA + NEW ZEALAND:
International Tracked Parcel - via Canada Post - shipping is calculated at checkout, so it can fluctuate, but this is usually about $20 and takes about 3-4 weeks
General Return Policy/Eligibility:
- We are happy to offer a store credit, exchange, or refund return on most orders for up to 30 days after delivery. :) Returns requested after this period will not be accepted.
- Please note, for refund returns, $7.99 is deducted from the refund for the cost of return shipping. This is waived for store credit returns or exchanges. In fact, store credit returns get a 10% bonus reward!
- Items must be unworn and in original condition.
- Please note: items that have been marked down are FINAL SALE.
- We currently support return labels for the US and Canada; if you are returning an item from outside the US or Canada, we'll happily refund it/exchange it/etc once received, but kindly ask that you mail it to us.
2. Select the return reason;
3. Select what kind of return (store credit, refund, or exchange); and
4. Submit! A return label will be emailed to you shortly.
Print off that label, attach it to your package (smaller is better!), and drop it off at any Canada Post location near you. We'll notify you once we've received it here in Calgary to inspect it. Once we've approved it is indeed in original condition, we will issue your refund, store credit, or exchange, and you're all set!
- Machine wash cold + hang to dry. If the item has sequins, rhinestones, pearls, or any other embellishments, put inside a mesh laundry bag for delicates.
Sterling Silver/Gold Jewelry:
- Please click the link below + follow our suggestions to keep your bling bling-ing. HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KATE HEWKO
- Our costume jewelry is made of nickel-free alloy.
- Remove before washing dishes or doing laundry
- Don't wear jewelry in a pool or hot tub.
- Don't use jewelry cleaner.
- Lotion and perfumes can cause plating to wear off quickly.
- To avoid your jewelry catching on your clothing and getting damaged, put your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and remove before you take your clothes off.
YOU'LL LOVE THESE
Level up your look.
- Cut Out Zip Top/Rated 4.9 out of 5 stars23 ReviewsBlackWhiteAvailable in 2 colors
- Cut It Out Tee/Rated 4.9 out of 5 stars15 ReviewsWhiteBlackAvailable in 2 colors
- Cold Shoulder Sweatshirt Tee/Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars1 ReviewBlackHot PinkAvailable in 2 colors
- Front Slit Crochet Tee/Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars1 ReviewHot PinkBlackAvailable in 2 colors
- ALAmy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
It’s SO comfortable. The fabric is perfection and the rivet pulls it taught and makes the look super cool.
- KRKelly R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year ago3 Stars
Nice cool fabric, groovy giant rivet. Just too small for me. Seemed short waisted, but may simply have been too narrow for me.
- LPLisa P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
For a one - size top I expected it to me roomier . I’m a small / medium in tops and this just fits me . Otherwise the fabric and design are fabulous !
- MHMeg H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
This top is so beautiful and such a cool design. I can wear this to work or for a fun night out - so versatile, classic yet funky :-) YAY!
- LBLouise B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I really liked it. I am an XL and fit perfectly. The weight of material help with the flow and drape of piece.The pink piece I bought was also excellent and comfortable. The silver metallic I am a bit ambivalent about. Love the shine but find the style boring. I think a more interesting neck line , maybe something as simple as a neck would have help. I haven’t given up on it yet; going to try it with a couple of items to see if I can make it work.
If this doesn't cover it, feel free to contact us.
HOW DOES YOUR SIZING WORK?
Each item has unique measurements, as each item has it's own fit. A "general size guide" doesn't ever truly work in the fashion world because of fabric and fit (stretch, oversized, bodycon, tailored, etc.). Make sure to measure yourself and reference the tape icon on each product page to get the best fit.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
On average, orders with free shipping take 1-3 business days to fulfill and 4-6 business days to ship within Canada (or 6-10 business days for the US). In a rush? Expedited shipping options are available! You can read our full shipping page here.
HOW DO I USE MY REWARDS?
Log in or Sign up for a rewards account here. Any available rewards will be listed in your account. To redeem your available rewards just copy the rewards code provided in your account, and paste that code in the box labeled "Gift card or discount code" at checkout.
WHAT'S YOUR SUSTAINABILITY POLICY?
You can read all about our efforts here. :)
WHO'S KATE HEWKO?
Kate Hewko is a mom of three kids (and two weiner dogs), natural-born entrepreneur, and lover of cool sh*t. Marrying her degree in economics with her diploma in fashion marketing, she’s been hustling in fashion ever since. In 2016, she started designing jewelry and opened a shop — where people immediately started asking for clothes to complete the look. That’s when she started her own private label, Kate Hewko, that you know and love today. Kate’s not designing each piece, but consider her your fashion fairy godmother who finds the coolest sh*t and elevates your look. Every item has been personally curated by Kate,reflecting her rebel spirit and eye for the new.