Sheer Polka Dot Skirt
DESCRIPTION + DETAILS
Be a total standout in this Sheer Polka Dot Skirt! With its layered dots, you'll be an instant showstopper. Whether you wear it for a special event, or just to make a statement, this skirt is guaranteed to help you make a unique impression. Let's be a trendsetter!
Please note that this item is final sale
- 35% Polyester; 65% Cotton
- Elastic waistband
- Model is 5'9 wearing S
We offer free tracked shipping to both the USA + Canada. Processing takes up to 3 business days for free shipping. (Priority or Express orders are fulfilled the same business day if placed before 12pm MST, or the next business day if placed after.)
Free Tracked Shipping via Canada Post: 4-10 business days nationwide; 3-6 days within Alberta (Free)Local Pickup: live in Calgary or coming to visit? Come on down to our storefront on 17th Ave! :) (Free)
Xpresspost via Canada Post: 2-4 business days nationwide; next business day within Alberta (8.99)
UPS Standard: 1-4 business days (note: not available in Alberta) (22.99)
Free Tracked Ground Shipping: 5-8 business days via USPS (Free)
Priority Shipping: 2-4 business days through USPS (7.99)
Express Shipping: 2-day shipping through DHL and FedEx (18.99)(please place before 12pm MST)
AUSTRALIA + NEW ZEALAND:
International Tracked Parcel - via Canada Post - shipping is calculated at checkout, so it can fluctuate, but this is usually about $20 and takes about 3-4 weeks
General Return Policy/Eligibility:
- We are happy to offer a store credit, exchange, or refund return on most orders for up to 30 days after delivery. :) Returns requested after this period will not be accepted.
- Please note, for refund returns, $7.99 is deducted from the refund for the cost of return shipping. This is waived for store credit returns or exchanges. In fact, store credit returns get a 10% bonus reward!
- Items must be unworn and in original condition.
- Please note: items that have been marked down are FINAL SALE.
- We currently support return labels for the US and Canada; if you are returning an item from outside the US or Canada, we'll happily refund it/exchange it/etc once received, but kindly ask that you mail it to us.
2. Select the return reason;
3. Select what kind of return (store credit, refund, or exchange); and
4. Submit! A return label will be emailed to you shortly.
Print off that label, attach it to your package (smaller is better!), and drop it off at any Canada Post location near you. We'll notify you once we've received it here in Calgary to inspect it. Once we've approved it is indeed in original condition, we will issue your refund, store credit, or exchange, and you're all set!
- Machine wash cold + hang to dry. If the item has sequins, rhinestones, pearls, or any other embellishments, put inside a mesh laundry bag for delicates.
Sterling Silver/Gold Jewelry:
- Please click the link below + follow our suggestions to keep your bling bling-ing. HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KATE HEWKO
- Our costume jewelry is made of nickel-free alloy.
- Remove before washing dishes or doing laundry
- Don't wear jewelry in a pool or hot tub.
- Don't use jewelry cleaner.
- Lotion and perfumes can cause plating to wear off quickly.
- To avoid your jewelry catching on your clothing and getting damaged, put your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and remove before you take your clothes off.
YOU'LL LOVE THESE
Level up your look.
- MMMargaret Murray M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
I love this polka dot skirt! ❤️❤️❤️
- LWLisa W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
Perfect skirt and so flexible. I have work to goth clubs and well as fancy holiday parties! I get many compliments every time I wear it. I did cut the inner lining short to make it more sexy and sheer.
- AMAlexis M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months ago4 Stars
Gorgeous skirt but I’m kind of disappointed that it was folded up so small to ship to me- it left creases on many of the polka dots and it just takes the look from 10/10 to… kinda still good. I love the skirt but next time pretty please send items like this in a box so they arrive nicely :)
- RTRefuse t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
Important post! See my pics and check this out...
I tried giving this a 1 star rating but it didn't post (shocker) so I'm writing a 5-star review and maybe it won't mysteriously disappear.
I ordered this skirt from KH, and while it was in route, I saw the same skirt on Temu for $16.97. I couldn't believe my eyes and thought it must be lower quality or SOMETHING, so I ordered the Temu skirt to compare. Sure enough ...they are freaking IDENTICAL. See my photos. Temu is on the left, KH is on the right.
The only difference is the Kate Hewko tag sewn on the inside. But check out that picture ... there appears to be a tag that was ripped off right below where the KH tag was sewn in.Yeah - it came that way.
So basically KH is ripping you off by slapping a KH label on a $17 skirt and jacking up the price by MORE THAN $100.
And of course, now I have to pay $10 to return the KH skirt, just to add insult to injury.
I wonder how many other "Kate Hewko" clothes I can find someone n Temu. That site has everything, so I doubt this skirt is the only KH scam.
I feel ripped off, but you don't have to! Search Temu for "circle applique skirt" and you'll find it.
- CJCindy J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
You can get the EXACT SAME skirt on TEMU for $17!! I did, & it’s just as fabulous!!