Abstract Animal Print Dress
DESCRIPTION + DETAILS
Make a statement with this stylish dress! Made from a silky and lightweight fabric, it's perfect for taking you from day to night in comfort - plus, you'll get that unique work of art feel that's sure to turn heads!
- Cotton Poly Blend
- One size does not fit all! Please double check the measurements.
- Partial Front Button Closure
- Not All Dresses Have The Same Exact Pattern
- Model is 5'11
We offer free tracked shipping to both the USA + Canada. Processing takes up to 3 business days for free shipping. (Priority or Express orders are fulfilled the same business day if placed before 12pm MST, or the next business day if placed after.)
Free Tracked Shipping via Canada Post: 4-10 business days nationwide; 3-6 days within Alberta (Free)Local Pickup: live in Calgary or coming to visit? Come on down to our storefront on 17th Ave! :) (Free)
Xpresspost via Canada Post: 2-4 business days nationwide; next business day within Alberta (8.99)
UPS Standard: 1-4 business days (note: not available in Alberta) (22.99)
Free Tracked Ground Shipping: 5-8 business days via USPS (Free)
Priority Shipping: 2-4 business days through USPS (7.99)
Express Shipping: 2-day shipping through DHL and FedEx (18.99)(please place before 12pm MST)
AUSTRALIA + NEW ZEALAND:
International Tracked Parcel - via Canada Post - shipping is calculated at checkout, so it can fluctuate, but this is usually about $20 and takes about 3-4 weeks
General Return Policy/Eligibility:
- We are happy to offer a store credit, exchange, or refund return on most orders for up to 30 days after delivery. :) Returns requested after this period will not be accepted.
- Please note, for refund returns, $7.99 is deducted from the refund for the cost of return shipping. This is waived for store credit returns or exchanges. In fact, store credit returns get a 10% bonus reward!
- Items must be unworn and in original condition.
- Please note: items that have been marked down are FINAL SALE.
- We currently support return labels for the US and Canada; if you are returning an item from outside the US or Canada, we'll happily refund it/exchange it/etc once received, but kindly ask that you mail it to us.
2. Select the return reason;
3. Select what kind of return (store credit, refund, or exchange); and
4. Submit! A return label will be emailed to you shortly.
Print off that label, attach it to your package (smaller is better!), and drop it off at any Canada Post location near you. We'll notify you once we've received it here in Calgary to inspect it. Once we've approved it is indeed in original condition, we will issue your refund, store credit, or exchange, and you're all set!
- Machine wash cold + hang to dry. If the item has sequins, rhinestones, pearls, or any other embellishments, put inside a mesh laundry bag for delicates.
Sterling Silver/Gold Jewelry:
- Please click the link below + follow our suggestions to keep your bling bling-ing. HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KATE HEWKO
- Our costume jewelry is made of nickel-free alloy.
- Remove before washing dishes or doing laundry
- Don't wear jewelry in a pool or hot tub.
- Don't use jewelry cleaner.
- Lotion and perfumes can cause plating to wear off quickly.
- To avoid your jewelry catching on your clothing and getting damaged, put your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and remove before you take your clothes off.
YOU'LL LOVE THESE
Level up your look.
- CRCynthia R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
Easy, breezy, beautiful! Love the movement and the way the colors and patterns complement each other. The perfect refresh to my late summer wardrobe- one which will see me into Autumn and beyond!
- SKSusan K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
This dress is incredibly gorgeous. The colors and patterns are bold and beautiful. It’s also extremely comfortable with a loose fit. Since I am a size, extra small, I thought it might be a little too big, but I love the flow. It’s a keeper!
- LWLois W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSpots !
I love a leopard print. They’re always in fashion. This one is easy, breezy but you still look polished and put together. I’m way out of your demographic at 85, but still love your esthetic.
- VDVickie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
I love this dress, fits perfectly. From some angles the blue areas look like they are a separate piece of fabric. Very unique, comfortable.
- VHVarole H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
I bought this animal print dress with orange. The color and pattern just pop on me. I love the button down neckline. It is quite voluminous but fits well and is very modern. The fabric is great. Can be worn all year round, depending on accessories. When you wear this, people will notice❤️