Lux Sequin Blazer
DESCRIPTION + DETAILS
This Lux Sequin Blazer will be the talk of the town, a true showstopper! With the perfect balance of sparkle and swagger, you'll be sure to turn heads and break some hearts. Make a statement and shine bright in this one-of-a-kind blazer!
- Sequin + 85% Cotton; 15% Polyester
- Loose fit- not structured style
- Model is 5'8 wearing S
- Curve model is 5'9 wearing XL
We offer free tracked shipping to both the USA + Canada. Processing takes up to 3 business days for free shipping. (Priority or Express orders are fulfilled the same business day if placed before 12pm MST, or the next business day if placed after.)
Free Tracked Shipping via Canada Post: 4-10 business days nationwide; 3-6 days within Alberta (Free)
Local Pickup: live in Calgary or coming to visit? Come on down to our storefront on 17th Ave! :) (Free)
Xpresspost via Canada Post: 2-4 business days nationwide; next business day within Alberta (8.99)
UPS Standard: 1-4 business days (note: not available in Alberta) (22.99)
Free Tracked Ground Shipping: 5-8 business days via USPS (Free)
Priority Shipping: 2-4 business days through USPS (7.99)
Express Shipping: 2-day shipping through DHL and FedEx (18.99) (please place before 12pm MST)
AUSTRALIA + NEW ZEALAND:
International Tracked Parcel - via Canada Post - shipping is calculated at checkout, so it can fluctuate, but this is usually about $20 and takes about 3-4 weeks
General Return Policy/Eligibility:
- We are happy to offer a store credit, exchange, or refund return on most orders for up to 30 days after delivery. :) Returns requested after this period will not be accepted.
- Please note, for refund returns, $7.99 is deducted from the refund for the cost of return shipping. This is waived for store credit returns or exchanges. In fact, store credit returns get a 10% bonus reward!
- Items must be unworn and in original condition.
- Please note: items that have been marked down are FINAL SALE.
- We currently support return labels for the US and Canada; if you are returning an item from outside the US or Canada, we'll happily refund it/exchange it/etc once received, but kindly ask that you mail it to us.
2. Select the return reason;
3. Select what kind of return (store credit, refund, or exchange); and
4. Submit! A return label will be emailed to you shortly.
Print off that label, attach it to your package (smaller is better!), and drop it off at any Canada Post location near you. We'll notify you once we've received it here in Calgary to inspect it. Once we've approved it is indeed in original condition, we will issue your refund, store credit, or exchange, and you're all set!
- Machine wash cold + hang to dry. If the item has sequins, rhinestones, pearls, or any other embellishments, put inside a mesh laundry bag for delicates.
Sterling Silver/Gold Jewelry:
- Please click the link below + follow our suggestions to keep your bling bling-ing. HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KATE HEWKO
- Our costume jewelry is made of nickel-free alloy.
- Remove before washing dishes or doing laundry
- Don't wear jewelry in a pool or hot tub.
- Don't use jewelry cleaner.
- Lotion and perfumes can cause plating to wear off quickly.
- To avoid your jewelry catching on your clothing and getting damaged, put your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and remove before you take your clothes off.
- MPMichelle P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
Loved this blazer for NYE! You can dress it up or dress it down with jeans.
- MBMerilee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
I just received the blazer and it is so beautiful! It fits perfectly, just a tad bigger/flowy, but that’s what I love about it. It looks beautiful paired with a tighter undershirt and form-fitting pants. I cannot wait to wear this the next night I go out! I showed it to my friend and she’s dying over it saying how beautiful it is. I also loved the personal touch with a note that came with my order with my name hand written, and also the email saying hello. I’m very impressed with this designer & brand and I’m happy I can wear the blazer proudly! Thanks again! xoxo
- PEPatricia E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
I. LOVE. THIS. JACKET! It arrived today. Got an xxl and it fits perfectly. Well-made and just plain FUN! Looking forward to wearing it out and about.
- TLTina L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months ago5 Stars
O.M.GEE I LOVE this blazer! Can’t wait to wear it somewhere! I hurried out into the sun as soon as I put it on, and the color change aspect of this is truly dazzling. HINT: Don’t wear it if you don’t want a zillion compliments—I’m a grandmother of 3 who rocks purple hair—and I get compliments on my hair everywhere I go, even from “young folks” who wish I were their grandma.
When I add this to the mix, I’m pretty sure the compliments will multiply! The quality is also impressive—I was surprised to discover PURPLE lining, even in the pockets and under the hidden area of the collar. First class all the way! This was my first purchase from Kate Hewko but I’ve already ordered the amazing one-size fuchsia dress with the ruffled sleeves. I’m obsessed with Kate Hewko designs!
- CSChrissy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
My husband got this for me for Christmas and I get compliments EVERY time I wear it out. I wore it to NYC and got stopped every few blocks. The cashier at Beecher's Cheese in Flatiron even gave us our cheese for free because she loved my blazer! (I'm sure she must have thought I was an influencer or something... no, just a girl in a magic blazer!)
LOVE LOVE LOVE.