A-Line Tulle Skirt
DESCRIPTION + DETAILS
This skirt is the perfect way to enjoy a feel of floaty, airy elegance! Perfect for any occasion, it'll add the right touch of fluff to whatever look you're going for. (Or just wear it everywhere...we won't judge!)
- 95% Polyester; 5% Spandex
- Elastic Waist
- One Size does not fit all! Please double check the measurements.
We offer free tracked shipping to both the USA + Canada. Processing takes up to 3 business days for free shipping. (Priority or Express orders are fulfilled the same business day if placed before 12pm MST, or the next business day if placed after.)
Free Tracked Shipping via Canada Post: 4-10 business days nationwide; 3-6 days within Alberta (Free)
Local Pickup: live in Calgary or coming to visit? Come on down to our storefront on 17th Ave! :) (Free)
Xpresspost via Canada Post: 2-4 business days nationwide; next business day within Alberta (8.99)
UPS Standard: 1-4 business days (note: not available in Alberta) (22.99)
Free Tracked Ground Shipping: 5-8 business days via USPS (Free)
Priority Shipping: 2-4 business days through USPS (7.99)
Express Shipping: 2-day shipping through DHL and FedEx (18.99) (please place before 12pm MST)
AUSTRALIA + NEW ZEALAND:
International Tracked Parcel - via Canada Post - shipping is calculated at checkout, so it can fluctuate, but this is usually about $20 and takes about 3-4 weeks
General Return Policy/Eligibility:
- We are happy to offer a store credit, exchange, or refund return on most orders for up to 30 days after delivery. :) Returns requested after this period will not be accepted.
- Please note, for refund returns, $7.99 is deducted from the refund for the cost of return shipping. This is waived for store credit returns or exchanges. In fact, store credit returns get a 10% bonus reward!
- Items must be unworn and in original condition.
- Please note: items that have been marked down are FINAL SALE.
- We currently support return labels for the US and Canada; if you are returning an item from outside the US or Canada, we'll happily refund it/exchange it/etc once received, but kindly ask that you mail it to us.
2. Select the return reason;
3. Select what kind of return (store credit, refund, or exchange); and
4. Submit! A return label will be emailed to you shortly.
Print off that label, attach it to your package (smaller is better!), and drop it off at any Canada Post location near you. We'll notify you once we've received it here in Calgary to inspect it. Once we've approved it is indeed in original condition, we will issue your refund, store credit, or exchange, and you're all set!
- Machine wash cold + hang to dry. If the item has sequins, rhinestones, pearls, or any other embellishments, put inside a mesh laundry bag for delicates.
Sterling Silver/Gold Jewelry:
- Please click the link below + follow our suggestions to keep your bling bling-ing. HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KATE HEWKO
- Our costume jewelry is made of nickel-free alloy.
- Remove before washing dishes or doing laundry
- Don't wear jewelry in a pool or hot tub.
- Don't use jewelry cleaner.
- Lotion and perfumes can cause plating to wear off quickly.
- To avoid your jewelry catching on your clothing and getting damaged, put your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and remove before you take your clothes off.
- AAAllison A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months ago4 Stars
It’s a beautiful skirt, but the purple color looks very different in person compared to what is advertised on the website. Please consider updating the website to display a more accurate color of the skirt.
- SRSusan R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Perfect concert skirt! Close to ankle length on this short harpist—about 5’1”. Here it is onstage at Carnegie Hall.
- MSMaya S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
The skirt is gorgeous and shipping was fast. I love the colour, length, and material. Only reason I put 4 stars is because there’s so much fabric that sometimes the lining gets tucked up in the back and it’s also very staticky. Otherwise, I love it!
- MCMichelle C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Love this skirt in charcoal. It's ready for any occasion!
- SStevieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLovely
I was a little worried about ordering a skirt that is “one size fits all” but it is lovely! It fits well and drapes beautifully. I cannot wait to wear it! It is a bit long, but I still think it looks great. For reference, I’m 5’3, 117 pounds. I’m channeling my inner Carrie bradshaw with this one!