Mock Neck Textured Petal Dress
DESCRIPTION + DETAILS
Make a statement in this unique and bright Petal Sleeve Mock Neck Dress! Let the compliments roll in as you show off its stylish flair. Come rain or shine, its fun flowers are sure to bring some joy to your wardrobe! It's the perfect conversation-starter. (Y'know, if style could talk!)
- Sheer textured sleeves
- One size does not fit all! Please double check measurements.
- Quilted style material
- Mock neck
- Fits up to 3X
We offer free tracked shipping to both the USA + Canada. Processing takes up to 3 business days for free shipping. (Priority or Express orders are fulfilled the same business day if placed before 12pm MST, or the next business day if placed after.)
Free Tracked Shipping via Canada Post: 4-10 business days nationwide; 3-6 days within Alberta (Free)
Local Pickup: live in Calgary or coming to visit? Come on down to our storefront on 17th Ave! :) (Free)
Xpresspost via Canada Post: 2-4 business days nationwide; next business day within Alberta (8.99)
UPS Standard: 1-4 business days (note: not available in Alberta) (22.99)
Free Tracked Ground Shipping: 5-8 business days via USPS (Free)
Priority Shipping: 2-4 business days through USPS (7.99)
Express Shipping: 2-day shipping through DHL and FedEx (18.99) (please place before 12pm MST)
AUSTRALIA + NEW ZEALAND:
International Tracked Parcel - via Canada Post - shipping is calculated at checkout, so it can fluctuate, but this is usually about $20 and takes about 3-4 weeks
General Return Policy/Eligibility:
- We are happy to offer a store credit, exchange, or refund return on most orders for up to 30 days after delivery. :) Returns requested after this period will not be accepted.
- Please note, for refund returns, $7.99 is deducted from the refund for the cost of return shipping. This is waived for store credit returns or exchanges. In fact, store credit returns get a 10% bonus reward!
- Items must be unworn and in original condition.
- Please note: items that have been marked down are FINAL SALE.
- We currently support return labels for the US and Canada; if you are returning an item from outside the US or Canada, we'll happily refund it/exchange it/etc once received, but kindly ask that you mail it to us.
2. Select the return reason;
3. Select what kind of return (store credit, refund, or exchange); and
4. Submit! A return label will be emailed to you shortly.
Print off that label, attach it to your package (smaller is better!), and drop it off at any Canada Post location near you. We'll notify you once we've received it here in Calgary to inspect it. Once we've approved it is indeed in original condition, we will issue your refund, store credit, or exchange, and you're all set!
- Machine wash cold + hang to dry. If the item has sequins, rhinestones, pearls, or any other embellishments, put inside a mesh laundry bag for delicates.
Sterling Silver/Gold Jewelry:
- Please click the link below + follow our suggestions to keep your bling bling-ing. HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KATE HEWKO
- Our costume jewelry is made of nickel-free alloy.
- Remove before washing dishes or doing laundry
- Don't wear jewelry in a pool or hot tub.
- Don't use jewelry cleaner.
- Lotion and perfumes can cause plating to wear off quickly.
- To avoid your jewelry catching on your clothing and getting damaged, put your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and remove before you take your clothes off.
- MSMavra S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
Absolutely in love with the dress it was pretty online but in person it’s prettier I love how it fits look fabulous
- TCTracey C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Finally my search has ended. This dress is exactly what I wanted. I'm in my 50's, but in my mind I'm still in my 20's. This dress is absolutely the best. Very stylish, statement dress but, so classy. So comfortable, no cutting, easy to put in a suitcase and pull out and throw on. Colours are beautiful, hard to choose which one to buy, but at this price, you should buy a couple!
- DDDonna D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months ago4 Stars
I liked the permanent A line shape and the form fitting shoulder area that helped take away the emphasis off my chest which is hard to find in a dress. The problem I had was with the petals. I don’t know if it’s because it’s shipped in a small bag but some of the petals seemed to be permanently creased and crinkled. I had to spend a lot of time trying to get the crinkles out which was really hard to do and I never got any of the petals as flat as they were meant to be. Even ironing didn’t do it. I was afraid to burn the thin petals so I had to do this on a lower setting between paper leaves. I wore this to a wedding during the day outside so you could really see the crinkles I couldn’t get out. If I had known I’d have thought twice about buying it, that’s why I’m sharing this info about the petals. I was traveling to another state with it and although the material of the dress allows for easy compact packing, I was afraid to do anything other than hang it so the crinkles wouldn’t come back as bad as they were. Not as convenient to travel with therefore.
- CPCatalina P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
I love the design and the fit. The material is very comfy to wear.
- SMSheria M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
I received so many compliments on this dress. I love it! Don’t second guess yourself. Buy it ❤️