Chunky Cable Knit Cardigan
DESCRIPTION + DETAILS
Snuggle up in this heavy chunky cable knit cardigan! Perfect for chilly weather, this cozy cardigan is built to keep you warm, whether you're enjoying a latte or Netflix marathon!
- 6% Wool; 27% Nylon; 33% Acrylic; 34% Polyester
- One size does not fit all! Please double check measurements.
- Fits up to 3X
We offer free tracked shipping to both the USA + Canada. Processing takes up to 3 business days for free shipping. (Priority or Express orders are fulfilled the same business day if placed before 12pm MST, or the next business day if placed after.)
Free Tracked Shipping via Canada Post: 4-10 business days nationwide; 3-6 days within Alberta (Free)Local Pickup: live in Calgary or coming to visit? Come on down to our storefront on 17th Ave! :) (Free)
Xpresspost via Canada Post: 2-4 business days nationwide; next business day within Alberta (8.99)
UPS Standard: 1-4 business days (note: not available in Alberta) (22.99)
Free Tracked Ground Shipping: 5-8 business days via USPS (Free)
Priority Shipping: 2-4 business days through USPS (7.99)
Express Shipping: 2-day shipping through DHL and FedEx (18.99)(please place before 12pm MST)
AUSTRALIA + NEW ZEALAND:
International Tracked Parcel - via Canada Post - shipping is calculated at checkout, so it can fluctuate, but this is usually about $20 and takes about 3-4 weeks
General Return Policy/Eligibility:
- We are happy to offer a store credit, exchange, or refund return on most orders for up to 30 days after delivery. :) Returns requested after this period will not be accepted.
- Please note, for refund returns, $7.99 is deducted from the refund for the cost of return shipping. This is waived for store credit returns or exchanges. In fact, store credit returns get a 10% bonus reward!
- Items must be unworn and in original condition.
- Please note: items that have been marked down are FINAL SALE.
- We currently support return labels for the US and Canada; if you are returning an item from outside the US or Canada, we'll happily refund it/exchange it/etc once received, but kindly ask that you mail it to us.
2. Select the return reason;
3. Select what kind of return (store credit, refund, or exchange); and
4. Submit! A return label will be emailed to you shortly.
Print off that label, attach it to your package (smaller is better!), and drop it off at any Canada Post location near you. We'll notify you once we've received it here in Calgary to inspect it. Once we've approved it is indeed in original condition, we will issue your refund, store credit, or exchange, and you're all set!
- Machine wash cold + hang to dry. If the item has sequins, rhinestones, pearls, or any other embellishments, put inside a mesh laundry bag for delicates.
Sterling Silver/Gold Jewelry:
- Please click the link below + follow our suggestions to keep your bling bling-ing. HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KATE HEWKO
- Our costume jewelry is made of nickel-free alloy.
- Remove before washing dishes or doing laundry
- Don't wear jewelry in a pool or hot tub.
- Don't use jewelry cleaner.
- Lotion and perfumes can cause plating to wear off quickly.
- To avoid your jewelry catching on your clothing and getting damaged, put your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and remove before you take your clothes off.
- JJeannieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMy Second one
I bought the green one first and love it so much I. Ought the red, but it’s more of a burgundy colour. I love it. I would have given this one 5 stars, but there’s a very strong and unpleasant dye smell. I have it hanging in my bedroom and you can smell it as soon as you enter the room. I don’t really want yo wash it before I wear it, but I think I might have to, any other suggestions as how to deal with it?
- SGSonia G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest work to hockey rink cardigan ever!
Love this stylist Chunky Cable Knit Cardigan. I left work and straight to my son’s hockey game without any worries of having to change or getting cold. Everyone should have this in their wardrobe- perfect for dressing up or casual look. The green is absolutely stunning, goes great with black.
- EHEvelyn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
This is a beautiful piece - so soft and cozy. I wouldn't recommend it for shorter people (I'm 5'6") as it hits just above the ankle on me. But this will get worn often!
- JBJackie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months ago5 Stars
I'm giving this a 5 because none of my issues with it are really the fault of the garment itself. Kate Hewko customer service is great - they sent me another when the first was lost in the mail. In terms of the quality, it is nice (though mine had a couple of pulled yarns when I received it, I can almost certainly fix with a crochet hook) and the Merlot color is lovely. In my opinion this is a HEAVY sweater - I get really warm in it, so just be aware of that if you're someone who gets hot easily! I'm also a fairly petite person (5'1", size 10-12ish?) and it kind of overwhelms me, and the hem almost touches the floor (this is a gamble I chose to take with a OS item knowing it's not designed for someone my size, so it's not the fault of the garment). TL;DR it is a nice sweater that is a bit overwhelming on a small frame. If you're an average size or larger it will probably be great on you. Fabulous for people who are always cold or work in a chilly office!
- NRNicole R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months ago5 Stars
I have the green, which is lovely just like the photo. The fabric is cozy and just the right weight. I'm thinking this would make a great travel piece because it's easy to get on and off while seated. Because of its size you might as well wear it rather than pack it, because you won't want to be without it! The only downside is that I'm 5' 4" and it hits at the ankle. Nothing some heeled boots and maybe a belt or other styling can't fix, but something to be aware of.